This two-day course provides the skills, tools, and techniques necessary to success as a Product Owner in the Scrum Framework. Attendees explore how to craft and communicate a vision, develop and order a product backlog, write user-stories and manage stakeholders so that they can achieve their goal of maximizing value. Participants learn through exercises, discussions, and case studies based on the instructor’s real-world experience in working with Scrum teams. Upon completion all attendees will be eligible for Scrum Product Owner Certification with the Scrum Alliance. Attendees will also receive a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, an organization that provides valuable materials and resources to CSPOs.
Upcoming Class Dates
- 1-2 November, 2018 | Rochester, MN- Register Now
- 27-28 November, 2018 | Washington, DC- Register Now
- 13-14 December, 2018 | Columbia, MD – Register Now
- 19-20 December, 2018 | Minneapolis, MN- Register Now
- 6-7 February, 2019 | Columbia, MD- Register Now
- 20-21 March, 2019 | New York, NY- Register Now
Contact us to learn more about scheduling a private presentation of this class.