This two-day course provides and overview of the Scrum framework and prepares attendees to take on the ScrumMaster role. Participants will learn about Agile – the foundation of Scrum, as well as the fundamentals associated with the framework. Participants will learn through exercises, discussions, and case studies based on the instructor’s real-world experience in working with Scrum teams. Upon completion of the course, all attendees will be eligible for ScrumMaster Certification with the Scrum Alliance. Attendees also receive a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, an organization that provides valuable materials and resources exclusively to CSMs.
Upcoming Class Dates
- 15-16 November, 2018 | Minneapolis, MN – Register Now
- 3-4 December, 2018 | West Chester/Cincinnati, OH – Register Now
- 11-12 December, 2018 | Washington, DC – Register Now
- 17-18 December, 2018 | Madison, WI – Register Now
- 7-8 January, 2019 | Reston, VA – Register Now
- 14-15 January, 2019 | Kansas City (Leewood), MO – Register Now
- 16-17 January, 2019 | Columbus, OH – Register Now
- 28-29 January, 2019 | Philadelphia, PA – Register Now
- 19-20 February, 2019 | St. Louis, MO – Register Now
- 26-27 February, 2019 | Milwaukee (Brookfield), WI – Register Now
Contact us to learn more about scheduling a private presentation of this class.